Keystone BIG Show: A Safe Return to Live Events in Texas!
Opening a show during a pandemic is not something you do every day!
This is the story of a seamless partnership between Keystone Automotive, Texas XPO and the Gaylord Texan Convention Center as we produced and hosted Keystone BIG Show in March.
Our foundation was familiar—booths, exhibitors, attendees. This show boasted nearly 120 exhibiting companies with a mixture of 10’ X 10’s and large island booths. In addition, being an automotive parts show, there were nearly 65 vehicles on the show floor. Several modifications were in place to accommodate a COVID-safe event for our client as well as all attendees to the event.
Some of these modifications included:
- 15ft Aisles to allow for better spacing between attendees
- Removal of wing drape to create a more open space
- Thermal camera temperature checks (by the hotel) upon arrival for everyone
- Face coverings were worn at all times except when eating or drinking
- Handshakes turned into elbow bumps and fist bumps
Attendees and Exhibitors were over the moon to be on an actual show floor again! And, it felt pretty great for Texas XPO as well!
If you are interested in learning more about our safe return to live events, please email our
Sales Team at email@example.com.